Sales Development Representative
Location: Atlanta, USA
Effective Date: Now
AODocs is the only cloud-native and serverless document management and business process platform used by millions of users worldwide and recognized by major analyst firms like Forrester and Gartner as one of the global players in the content services platform space.
Why join our team?
- Are you ready to sell the trendiest technologies in the market such as Machine Learning and AI? Working with Google and other AODOcs partners and ISV on setting up strategies for outbound campaigns.
- You will have a great career path: from SDR to Enterprise Sales Rep or account management taking care of our existing customers. Our team offers a variety of jobs and a lot of flexibility between them. And as you grow in experience and expertise, you will learn new things every day.
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you’ll be responsible for supporting AODocs’s growth strategy. This is an opportunity to use your skills to help shape our future as the leader in the Enterprise Content Management space. You will play an essential role in creating market awareness, identifying prospective customers, qualifying leads, and generating new business for the company.
What you will do?
- Help generate new business and pipeline through inbound and outbound activities
- Working closely with your manager and sales executives to track meeting success rate and outcomes
- Reaching out to provided outbound leads and scheduling meetings for Sales Executives
- Communicating and collaborating with team members on best practices and processes
- Innovating and testing creative ways to gain access and trust with prospective customers
Who you are?
- Your go-getter mentality is one of your superpowers. You are an outside-of-the-box thinker and love to proactively test new and creative approaches.
- You have a strong work ethic and competitive mindset. You bring energy and hunger in a way that motivates those around you to tackle tough problems, together.
- You are familiar with sales and marketing solutions to support all aspects of a modern approach to generating qualified meetings - Salesforce, Salesloft, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Hubspot, etc.
- Motivated by meeting and exceeding targets and goals
- Prior experience in similar positions in a SaaS company is not required but is a plus
- Comfortable working remotely, and a strong believer in individual accountability
- Intellectually curious and looking to develop and grow your sales and persuasion skills
- A desire to have a career in sales
- Experience with persuasion and objection handling
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What do we Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package (Health, Dental, & Vision benefits)
- Mostly or all remote
- Career growth with an industry innovator
- Regular team outings & events
Who we are?
We are an independent software company created in 2012 that makes a SaaS solution, used by millions of users worldwide and recognized by major analyst firms like Forrester and Gartner as one of the global players in the document management space.
Built initially for Google Workspace exclusively, AODocs is now available for all organizations, regardless of whether they use Google Workspace or Office 365. This multiplies by 20x our addressable market, from the ~5% of the enterprise market using Google Workspace to 100% of the companies, and opens a new partner ecosystem to AODocs, allowing us to work with large system integrators and consulting companies who have strong ECM practices.
The leading products in this market, like IBM, FileNet, OpenText, and Hyland, are built on decades-old technical stacks that make them inflexible, complex to deploy, and expensive to maintain. With AODocs, we offer a more agile and genuinely cloud-native alternative to these incumbents. We have successfully replaced them for many customers, including large enterprise organizations like PwC, Colgate, Whirlpool, Solvay, Air Liquide, and Google itself. All these customers have proven AODocs’ ability to displace the traditional content services platforms and the benefits it brings to its customers: scalability, user experience, shorter implementation times by empowering business users to build their applications, ease of integration thanks to open APIs, all of these benefits combining to accelerate the customers’ business.
Many companies who have long been reluctant to move their documents and processes to the cloud because of security and compliance concerns are now changing their mind, reassured by the improvements made by the prominent cloud vendors and attracted by the business opportunities offered by artificial intelligence. AODocs is uniquely positioned to benefit from this trend and help its customers transform their businesses with these new technologies.