Effective Date: Now
We are an independent software company created in 2012 that makes a SaaS solution, used by millions of users worldwide and recognized by major analyst firms like Forrester and Gartner as one of the global players in the document management space.
AODocs is the only cloud and serverless document management and business process platform fully integrated with Google Drive and Workspace, allowing organizations in all industries to easily control their documents, scale their business-critical processes, and meet compliance requirements – all while enhancing user experience.
In the current context of COVID-19, the digitization of documents and business processes is becoming a top priority for many organizations. This has encouraged AODocs to move into a scale-up phase! We’re growing fast, and looking for new talent that will help us reach new heights.
The AODocs platform is used by Google and recommended for Google Workspace.
This privileged relationship with Google allows us to have exclusive access to some of their most innovative solutions, particularly in Machine Learning.
Our R&D team of ~50 people is global (we have people based in France, Hungary, Italy and the USA), highly motivated, and competent. We are a remote open company: anyone can work remotely. We also have offices in Bordeaux, Milan, and Paris if that’s more your thing.
Our infrastructure is entirely on the cloud on Google Cloud Platform. We use Terraform, App Engine, Datastore and BigQuery. We code in Angular and Typescript for the front-end and in Java for the back-end. We work in Agile methodology (Scrum or Kanban).
Why are we recruiting?
We are looking for a Backend QA Engineer with a technical background on API testing to become part of our QA Team. We deliver a sensitive product that deals with our customer’s documents and quality is a cornerstone element in our capacity to provide reliability and trust in that context. Our engineering team spreads across several countries and our quality processes are some of the very few that you spread across all teams.
You will be the QA engineer for one of the technical teams we have in Budapest. You will be the owner of the tests and quality aspects of the team. You will be involved in all the team development cycles (specification, grooming, sizing, development, testing, ticket qualification, etc.). In that context, you will:
- Work closely with the team’s product owner for the specifications and any kind of guidelines they may need from a quality perspective to orient their work.
- Define acceptance criteria for each story
- Participate in the team’s rituals (planning, grooming, daily stand-up…)
- Analyze and qualify issues
- Perform functional testing
- Implement automated tests wherever possible
- 3+ years of experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- Experience with backend testing (API, backend job….)
- Experience with API automation tools like Karate, Postman, Rest Assured, etc. run in a continuous integration environment
- Experience with an Agile methodology
- Bilingual in English, because the technical team you will be in will only speak English
- Passion for software testing and quality
Why would you join us?
Competitive salary, remote possible, technical challenges, company in scale up phase.
As a company committed to gender and cultural diversity, the company reiterates that it refuses all forms of discrimination and that all its job offers are open to people with disabilities.