QA Automation Engineer
Location: Paris or Remote
Effective Date: Now
AODocs is the only cloud-native and serverless document management and business process platform used by millions of users worldwide and recognized by major analyst firms like Forrester and Gartner as one of the global players in the content services platform space.
Why are we recruiting?
We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer. We deliver a sensitive product that deals with our customer’s documents and quality is a cornerstone element in our capacity to provide reliability and trust in that context. Our engineering team spreads across several countries and our quality processes are some of the very few that you spread across all teams.
- Part of the QA Chapter and in collaboration with other team members, you will be in charge of the automation tests
- Define best practices and share it with other QA team members
- Ensure the good execution of automation tests
- Analyze and qualify problems identified by automation tests.
- Write automation tests on our application (API, Web, Mobile …)
- Maintain and improve the quality and the performance of our automation tests
- Contribute to the technical choices and architecture of our software factory
Our Automation Tests Stack includes :
- Languages: Java, Dart
- Tests Framework: Junit 5, Selenium, Cucumber, Flutter Integration Test, Karate
- Reportings: Allure, Cucumber reports
- 3+ years of experience as a Quality Automation Engineer
- 2+ years of experience with Selenium Webdriver in Java and tests execution using Selenium Grid.
- Having experience with Karate framework and Mobile automation tests should be an advantage
- You have experience in REST API
- You have experience with Java (8 and more)
- You are familiar with continuous integration tools (Jenkins, Travis) and git repositories.
- You are comfortable in English, read and written, in order to exchange with our collaborators all over the world
We are an independent software company created in 2012 that makes a SaaS solution, used by millions of users worldwide and recognized by major analyst firms like Forrester and Gartner as one of the global players in the document management space.
Built initially for Google Workspace exclusively, AODocs is now available for all organizations, regardless of whether they use Google Workspace or Office 365. This multiplies by 20x our addressable market, from the ~5% of the enterprise market using Google Workspace to 100% of the companies, and opens a new partner ecosystem to AODocs, allowing us to work with large system integrators and consulting companies who have strong ECM practices.
The leading products in this market, like IBM, FileNet, OpenText, and Hyland, are built on decades-old technical stacks that make them inflexible, complex to deploy, and expensive to maintain. With AODocs, we offer a more agile and genuinely cloud-native alternative to these incumbents. We have successfully replaced them for many customers, including large enterprise organizations like PwC, Colgate, Whirlpool, Solvay, Air Liquide, and Google itself. All these customers have proven AODocs’ ability to displace the traditional content services platforms and the benefits it brings to its customers: scalability, user experience, shorter implementation times by empowering business users to build their applications, ease of integration thanks to open APIs, all of these benefits combining to accelerate the customers’ business.
Many companies who have long been reluctant to move their documents and processes to the cloud because of security and compliance concerns are now changing their mind, reassured by the improvements made by the prominent cloud vendors and attracted by the business opportunities offered by artificial intelligence. AODocs is uniquely positioned to benefit from this trend and help its customers transform their businesses with these new technologies.