Effective Date: Now
We are an independent software company created in 2012 that makes a SaaS solution used by millions of users worldwide and recognized by major analyst firms like Forrester and Gartner as one of the global players in the document management space.
AODocs is the only cloud and serverless document management and business process platform fully integrated with Google Drive and Workspace, allowing organizations in all industries to easily control their documents, scale their business-critical processes, and meet compliance requirements – all while enhancing user experience.
In the current context of COVID-19, the digitization of documents and business processes is becoming a top priority for many organizations. This encourages AODocs to move in a scale-up phase! We’re growing fast, and looking for new talent that will help us reach new heights.
The AODocs platform is used by Google and recommended for Google Workspace.
This privileged relationship with Google allows us to have exclusive access to some of their most innovative solutions, particularly in Machine Learning.
Our R&D team of ~50 people is global (we have people based in France, Hungary, Italy, and the USA), highly motivated, and competent. We are a remote open company: anyone can work remotely. We also have offices in Bordeaux, Milan, and Paris if that’s more your thing.
Our infrastructure is entirely on the cloud on Google Cloud Platform. We use Terraform, AppEngine, Pub/Sub, Google Queues, Google Tasks, Datastore, and BigQuery. We code in Angular and Typescript for the front-end and in Java for the back-end. We have a bit of Go for our “heavy clients”. We are releasing a freshly baked mobile application, for Android and iPhone, in Flutter. We work Agile, Scrum, or Kanban, it is all up to the team.
Why are we recruiting?
Due to our growth, we wish to carry out a certain number of strategic projects, in particular:
- increase our market share by developing new digital solutions that take advantage of our platform.
- make large investments in the modularization of our code to make our platform more flexible.
All these projects will be carried out by technical teams localized in France, Italy, Hungary, and the United States. They will require cross-team orchestration and coordination. Reason why we are looking for an experienced project manager.
- Coordinate, prioritize, and plan “cross-team” projects in accordance with the commitments made and taking into account internal and external constraints.
- Monitor and report progress by project.
- Monitor and evaluate the evolution of risks by project, guaranteeing that the leadership “has no unpleasant surprises” regarding deadlines and forecasts.
- Work in close collaboration with the coCTO for the preparation and implementation of projects.
- Help estimate the necessary resources.
- Be responsible for the coordination of resources, roadmaps, and cross-team requirements.
- Help find solutions and bring the right people around the table to resolve possible issues and crises.
- Prepare steering and decision-making meetings, record the minutes and ensure follow-up.
- Manage external service providers who could intervene on some of these projects.
- 6/8 years of experience in project management.
- Experience in managing international and multilingual teams with English as a common language (would be an asset if these teams have been in different time zones).
- Experience in the simultaneous management of several projects.
- Experience in “time-driven” projects (with a strong time constraint for deliverables).
- Experience in managing a mixed project with both external providers + internal resources.
- Experience in a fast-growing company would be a plus.
- You are rigorous, autonomous, patient and you demonstrate humility, critical thinking, and open-mindedness.
- Bilingual French / English.
- Bac + 5 training in IT.
Why would you join us?
- Competitive salary, full remote possible, technical challenges, company in scale-up phase.
As a company committed to gender and cultural diversity, the company reiterates that it refuses all forms of discrimination and that all its job offers are open to people with disabilities.