Location: Milan (full remote)
Effective Date: Now
We are an independent software company created in 2012 that makes a SaaS solution, used by millions of users worldwide and recognized by major analyst firms like Forrester and Gartner as one of the global players in the document management space.
AODocs is the only cloud and serverless document management and business process platform fully integrated with Google Drive and Workspace, allowing organizations in all industries to easily control their documents, scale their business-critical processes, and meet compliance requirements – all while enhancing user experience.
In the current context of COVID-19, the digitization of documents and business processes is becoming a top priority for many organizations. This has encouraged AODocs to move into a scale-up phase! We’re growing fast, and looking for new talent that will help us reach new heights.
The AODocs platform is used by Google and recommended for Google Workspace.
This privileged relationship with Google allows us to have exclusive access to some of their most innovative solutions, particularly in Machine Learning.
Our R&D team of ~50 people is global (we have people based in France, Hungary, Italy, and the USA), highly motivated, and competent. We are a remote open company: anyone can work remotely. We also have offices in Bordeaux, Milan, and Paris if that’s more your thing.
Our infrastructure is entirely on the cloud on Google Cloud Platform. We use Terraform, App Engine, Datastore and BigQuery. We code in Angular and Typescript for the front-end and in Java for the back-end. We work in Agile methodology (Scrum or Kanban).
Why are we recruiting?
We are looking for highly motivated product owners to support the growth of our products, working closely with our international development teams in Italy, Hungary, and France.
- Work with internal and external customers to analyze the needs and align product roadmap to strategic goals.
- Owns the product roadmap.
- Develop scope, define and prioritize backlog items (epic/features/user stories) that guide the Agile software development team.
- Solve product-related problems, make decisions, complete trade-off analysis to stay on track towards business deliverable commitments.
- Draft key objectives and results, strategies and apply the data for the product to make business decisions.
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally and as the primary contact for queries related to the product.
- Develop appropriately detailed specifications for the product features so they are clearly understood by the development teams.
- Work closely with product management and senior management in order to create a product that fits the company portfolio.
- Follow our competitors and the industry.
- Increase in understanding of Agile practices, Lean Startup, new technologies opportunities, and other new trends.
- Strong experience in Product Management.
- Deep understanding and experience with Agile methodologies.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver on a common goal.
- Interpersonal skills and developing relationships with team members and customers.
- Experience with a definition of minimum marketable features and minimum viable products.
- Strong experience in the definition of a product roadmap.
- Proven organizational and time management skills.
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Overall understanding of technologies used in the products.
- Fluent English is a must, French or other foreign languages will be a plus.
- Ethical sense of work, respect for customers and colleagues, team spirit are mandatory to be hired and succeed at AODocs.
Why would you join us?
Competitive salary, full remote possible, technical challenges, company in scale up phase.
As a company committed to gender and cultural diversity, the company reiterates that it refuses all forms of discrimination and that all its job offers are open to people with disabilities.