Senior Product Owner
Effective Date: Now
We are a SaaS software as a service company, and our content service platform AODocs is used by 500 customers, including large enterprises like Equifax, Solvay or Air Liquide to manage their business critical documents. AODocs ensures that information is easily accessible by the people who need it, while being protected against unauthorized content and human errors, and that business processes are properly followed, with full traceability. For example, AODocs helps Google ensure the design documents of its data centers are properly controlled, accelerating the construction projects while avoiding costly mistakes.
AODocs is a growing and profitable company, recognized (by top analyst firm Gartner, and by its own customers) as one of the most modern solutions in a market populated by legacy, pre-cloud systems like OpenText, IBM Filenet, Hyland and others. This market is now being disrupted by the new generative AI technologies, which allows software to understand the content of a company's documents, and thus to automate tasks that previously required human work, such as document tagging, data extraction from unstructured text, or analysis of complex documents.
We believe the generative AI will dramatically change the way companies create and use their business content, and since the beginning of the year, we have made it a priority to integrate this new technology in our product. The combination of the generative AI capabilities to understand and generate text, with our existing document management and workflow features, enables a large number of high value use cases, from contracts management to RFP responses, audit reports, or recruitment processes.
Our team is made of passionate and dedicated people who love to innovate. We work in a very collaborative and transparent manner: we believe that good ideas can come from anyone, regardless of their formal job role.
We are constantly evolvong and growing, as such our AODocs' Engineering team continues to structure itself. As a senior Product Owner within our company, you will play a crucial role in product management. In addition to being part of the product team, you will be integrated into a multidisciplinary team dedicated to your projects (Engineering Manager, developers, QA specialists, SREs, architects). You will be responsible for defining, managing, and continuously improving our Aodocs application, taking into account the needs of existing clients, application data analysis, and the needs of the service team that supports our clients.
You will play a key role in ensuring the success of the delivery of our products and future of AODocs.
Ensure business alignment by being responsible for your team's projects:
- Customer needs gathering: Work closely with the product and service team to collect the needs and feedback of existing clients, ensuring the product consistently meets their expectations.
- Backlog management: Create and prioritize a product backlog in collaboration with your project team, ensuring critical features and improvements are identified and planned, incorporating customer feedback.
- Collaboration with the technical team: Work closely with team members to ensure synchronization between product management and project management (planning and tracking).
- Communication: Effectively communicate the product vision, priorities, and progress to all stakeholders, including the development team, clients, and product management.
- Testing and validation: Work closely with the testing team to ensure product quality by organizing tests, collecting user feedback, and making improvements accordingly.
- Data analysis: Utilize and analyze application data and key performance indicators to make informed product decisions.
- Internal training and product knowledge management: Provide training to internal users (support, service, sales) on your product scope and enable the updating of our product knowledge base.
- At least 5 years experience as a Product Owner or in a similar role.
- Strong communication skills to interact with multidisciplinary teams and external stakeholders (proficient in French and English).
- Strong ability to work within a product team and collaborate closely with a technical team.
- Pragmatic decision-making skills that enable efficient responses to customer requirements.
- Strong skills in backlog management, project planning, and risk management.
- Knowledge of data analysis.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies, Scrum, or other software development methodologies.
- Knowledge of UX and UI.
Bonus: Knowledge of document management and associated software solutions.