Effective Date: Now
AODocs is the only cloud native and serverless document management and business process platform used by millions of users worldwide, and recognized by major analyst firms like Forrester and Gartner as one of the global players in the content services platform space.
The leading products in this market, like IBM, FileNet, OpenText and Hyland, are all built on decades-old technical stacks that make them inflexible, complex to deploy and expensive to maintain. With AODocs we offer a more agile and truly cloud native alternative to these incumbents. We have successfully replaced them for many customers, including large enterprise organizations such as Air Liquide, Colgate, PwC, Veolia and Google itself. All these customers have proven AODocs’ ability to displace the traditional content services platforms and the benefits it brings to its customers: scalability, user experience, shorter implementation times by empowering business users to build their own applications, ease of integration thanks to open APIs, all of these benefits combining to accelerate the customers’ business.
Many companies who have long been reluctant to move their documents and processes to the cloud because of security and compliance concerns, are now changing their mind, reassured by the improvements made by the large cloud vendors and attracted by the business opportunities offered by artificial intelligence. AODocs is uniquely positioned to benefit from this trend, and to help its customers transform their businesses with these new technologies.
Originally built for Google Workspace exclusively, AODocs is about to release a new version of its platform that will be available to all organizations, regardless of whether they use Google Workspace or Office 365.
Our team is made of passionate and dedicated people who love to innovate. We work in a very collaborative and transparent manner: key metrics are communicated broadly, on a weekly basis, and decisions are discussed collectively, not behind closed doors. We believe that good ideas can come from anyone, regardless of their formal job role.
Why join our team?
Working closely with the sales, the product and the project teams, our pre-sales team is in charge of the functional and product-related aspects of the commercial discussions.
As a document management system and a business processes platform, AODocs runs mission critical applications ranging from contracts management to quality control, standard operating procedures, capex investment requests, suppliers management, engineering design documents, regulatory compliance, etc. This diversity of activity is a chance but also a challenge: we have many different industries and roles to target. We need to adapt our commercial activities to each of them to ensure they understand the value they can get from AODocs within their specific business context.
You will be joining us at an exciting moment as our go-to-market is based on:
- The replacement of old school, obsolete products with our much more modern and agile technology;
- The packaging of vertical solutions (for Legal, HR, Quality, Project teams) designed to quickly bring value to our customers.
We are looking for dynamic profiles to strengthen our commercial effort, disrupt the established incumbents on the market, and venture into new markets as we package new solutions.
We are looking for a pre-sales consultant to join our Pre Sales team in Paris, and be a key player in our ability to close new deals. While the ability to execute is essential, we are also looking for someone who can contribute to the commercial strategy, as well as the company strategy as a whole.
- Work closely with the EMEA and US sales teams to qualify customer requirements (client meetings, business process analysis workshops);
- Build compelling demonstration and Proof of Concept (POC) environments to showcase the value of AODocs in the client specific context;
- Deliver demonstration workshops and manage POCs to present the solution and work with the account executive to close the deal;
- Work with the Service team consultants to build the commercial proposals and answer RFPs;
- Help the Service team with the implementation of the solution after the closing phase, during peak activity periods;
- Build internal assets to standardise the pre-sales activities and facilitate the sales process;
- Be proactive to increase your knowledge of the product and of the client processes, and become an expert on the AODocs vertical solutions.
- Experience: We believe several profiles can be a very good fit for this position. If you belong to one of these categories, you will fit in!
- You have worked as a solution consultant and want to get the thrill of the sales journey;
- You are a subject matter expert who wants to join an innovative company;
- You are already a pre-sales consultant and you are looking for the next challenge.
- Client oriented: You are able to quickly adapt to the industry or position of your counterpart to understand their pain points, motives and requirements. You are at your best in a room full of blue or white collars, discussing business processes and presenting solutions;
- Technical skills: You like to configure your tools by yourself. Being familiar with the way SaaS applications work, or having learnt a programming language at one point in your life is a nice to have.
- Analytical: You ask questions to get to the bottom of why something should happen and thus how to best make it happen;
- Project management & collaboration: You are organized, able to manage multiple tasks at the same time, and know how to report progress in a clear way. You share your approach and expertise, to continuously improve the team’s work;
- Continuous improvement: You thrive to get better everyday even if it means learning from your own mistakes;
- Languages: You are fluent in French and in English to engage with all international team members within the company.
- Minimum of 5 years as consultant, pre sales consultant or solution architect for a software company;
- Bonus: proficiency with Google Workspace or Microsoft Office 365.
What we offer
- Full time employment contract;
- A great place to grow with career advancement;
- Varied client base and diverse opportunities & solutions,
- Approachable management team;
- Competitive salary package;
- Nice offices in the center of Paris (4th)