Senior Sales Account Executive EMEA (Paris or Milan)
Location: Paris or Milan
Effective Date: Now
AODocs is the only cloud native and serverless document management and business process platform used by millions of users worldwide, and recognized by major analyst firms like Forrester and Gartner as one of the global players in the content services platform space.
The leading products in this market, like IBM, FileNet, OpenText and Hyland, are all built on decades-old technical stacks that make them inflexible, complex to deploy and expensive to maintain. With AODocs we offer a more agile and truly cloud native alternative to these incumbents. We have successfully replaced them for many customers, including large enterprise organizations such as PwC, Colgate, Whirlpool, Solvay, Air Liquide, and Google itself. All these customers have proven AODocs’ ability to displace the traditional content services platforms and the benefits it brings to its customers: scalability, user experience, shorter implementation times by empowering business users to build their own applications, ease of integration thanks to open APIs, all of these benefits combining to accelerate the customers’ business.
Many companies who have long been reluctant to move their documents and processes to the cloud because of security and compliance concerns, are now changing their mind, reassured by the improvements made by the large cloud vendors and attracted by the business opportunities offered by artificial intelligence. AODocs is uniquely positioned to benefit from this trend, and to help its customers transform their businesses with these new technologies.
Our team is made of passionate and dedicated people who love to innovate. We work in a very collaborative and transparent manner: key metrics are communicated broadly, on a weekly basis, and decisions are discussed collectively, not behind closed doors. We believe that good ideas can come from anyone, regardless of their formal job role.
- You will be in charge of developing the business in EMEA, running the whole salecycle until the closing of your prospects into clients, and helping with project deliveries
- Create and develop a strong network in EMEA, building relationships and enabling them to source AODocs opportunities
- Define the right strategy to grow the direct revenue: our goal is not to have the largest number of clients, it's to maximize the revenue generated by our each of them
- Your target will be enterprise CIOs primarily, and business stakeholders, decision makers in legal, quality, compliance, HR, for a deal size between $50-100k to >1 million
You will report to the CRO, and work closely with the Marketing, Delivery and Product team
- You’re experienced in enterprise software, ideally document management or similar area
- You’re a hunter in the soul, and able to run a full sales cycle
- You’re used to working with objective, yours is outperformance
- You’re organized. You’re detail oriented. You’re a great communicator
- You’re a great team player
- You’re comfortable working in an international environment
- Bilingual in English, French or a third language is a plus
Here’s a few reasons why it’s interesting to take that job:
We have a strong value proposition:
- Originally built for Google Workspace exclusively, AODocs is about to release a new version of its platform that will be available to all organizations, regardless of whether they use Google Workspace or Office 365. This new release multiplies by 20x our addressable market, from the ~5% of the enterprise market using Google Workspace to 100% of the companies, and opens a new partner ecosystem to AODocs, allowing us to work with large system integrators and consulting companies who have strong ECM practices.
- More and more customers want to migrate their business critical processes and documents to the cloud, and AODocs is the only “true cloud” content services platform that has the ability to replace the traditional systems like FileNet, Documentum, OpenText.
- AODocs is very easy to integrate with other systems and components, and in particular cloud AI modules, thanks to open API and a composable architecture.
What we offer:
- A very competitive and uncapped salary.
- The possibility to work remotely anywhere in Europe. You can also work from our Milan or Paris offices.
- Visio call with our recruiter
- You’ll then have a first call with the CRO
- If that goes well, you’ll meet a panel of team members
- Finally, we’ll do a reference check