Head of Product
Effective Date: Now
We are a SaaS software as a service company, and our content service platform AODocs is used by 500 customers, including large enterprises like Equifax, Solvay or Air Liquide to manage their business critical documents. AODocs ensures that information is easily accessible by the people who need it, while being protected against unauthorized content and human errors, and that business processes are properly followed, with full traceability. For example, AODocs helps Google ensure the design documents of its data centers are properly controlled, accelerating the construction projects while avoiding costly mistakes.
AODocs is a growing and profitable company, recognized (by top analyst firm Gartner, and by its own customers) as one of the most modern solutions in a market populated by legacy, pre-cloud systems like OpenText, IBM Filenet, Hyland and others. This market is now being disrupted by the new generative AI technologies, which allows software to understand the content of a company's documents, and thus to automate tasks that previously required human work, such as document tagging, data extraction from unstructured text, or analysis of complex documents.
We believe the generative AI will dramatically change the way companies create and use their business content, and since the beginning of the year, we have made it a priority to integrate this new technology in our product. The combination of the generative AI capabilities to understand and generate text, with our existing document management and workflow features, enables a large number of high value use cases, from contracts management to RFP responses, audit reports, or recruitment processes.
Our team is made of passionate and dedicated people who love to innovate. We work in a very collaborative and transparent manner: we believe that good ideas can come from anyone, regardless of their formal job role.
In a period of growth, the Engineering team at Aodocs is continuing to structure itself. As the Head of Product within our company, you will play an essential role in managing the product vision. You will be responsible for structuring product roadmaps in direct collaboration with the CEO and other members of the leadership team to establish the most efficient product strategy for Aodocs that meets the needs of our customers and the service. You will be in charge of the product team and will be responsible for defining how the product direction should be pursued by the project teams.
Ensure business alignment by being responsible for your team's projects:
- Customer Needs Gathering: Work closely with the product and service teams to gather the needs and feedback from existing customers, ensuring that the product consistently meets their expectations.
- Product Vision: In alignment with Aodocs' business strategy, co-create, develop, and communicate a clear product vision, aligning objectives with customer needs, market trends, application data analysis, and company goals.
- Collaboration: Act as the spokesperson for the product vision within the company. Collaborate with technical teams to develop the business strategy and ensure product quality, with support and service teams to address questions and ensure skill development and adoption of the developed features, and with data teams to define and analyze application data and key performance indicators.
- Communication: Effectively communicate the product vision, priorities, and progress to all stakeholders, including the development team, customers, and the product leadership.
- Data Analysis: Define, use, and analyze application data and key performance indicators to make informed decisions about the product vision.
- Previous expertise as a Product Owner (or Manager).
- Strong experience as the Head of Product vision, with a strong business acumen.
- At least 1 year of experience as a manager.
- Excellent speaking skills, with strong communication abilities to interact with multidisciplinary teams and external stakeholders to understand and simplify customer and business issues (fluent in French and English).
- Pragmatism to make informed product decisions that address customer requirements in a simple and efficient manner, while anticipating business developments.
- Strong skills in managing a product team.
- Strong skills on data analysis.
- Knowledge of UX and UI.
- Familiarity with Agile, Scrum, or other software development methodologies.
- BONUS: Knowledge of document management and associated software solutions.