Location: Milan (full remote)
Effective Date: Now
We are an independent software company created in 2012 that makes a SaaS solution, used by millions of users worldwide and recognized by major analyst firms like Forrester and Gartner as one of the global players in the document management space.
AODocs is the only cloud and serverless document management and business process platform fully integrated with Google Drive and Workspace, allowing organizations in all industries to easily control their documents, scale their business-critical processes, and meet compliance requirements – all while enhancing user experience.
In the current context of COVID-19, the digitization of documents and business processes is becoming a top priority for many organizations. This has encouraged AODocs to move into a scale-up phase! We’re growing fast, and looking for new talent that will help us reach new heights.
The AODocs platform is used by Google and recommended for Google Workspace.
This privileged relationship with Google allows us to have exclusive access to some of their most innovative solutions, particularly in Machine Learning.
Our R&D team of ~50 people is global (we have people based in France, Hungary, Italy, and the USA), highly motivated, and competent. We are a remote open company: anyone can work remotely. We also have offices in Bordeaux, Milan, and Paris if that’s more your thing.
Our infrastructure is entirely on the cloud on Google Cloud Platform. We use Terraform, App Engine, Datastore and BigQuery. We code in Angular and Typescript for the front-end and in Java for the back-end. We work in Agile methodology (Scrum or Kanban).
Why are we recruiting?
We are looking for highly motivated backend developers to support the growth of our products, working closely with our international development teams in Italy, Hungary, and France.
- Producing clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Integrate software components and third-party program
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Demonstrable experience in one or more scripting/programming languages: such as NodeJS, Java
- Little knowledge of frontend frameworks, such as Angular or React
- Knowledge of the Cloud, GCP is a plus
- Excellent programming skills
- A computer science degree or a similar discipline
- Understanding of software development lifecycle
- Fluent English is a must, French or other foreign languages will be a plus.
- Ethical sense of work, respect for customers and colleagues, team spirit are mandatory to be hired and succeed at AODocs.
Why would you join us?
Competitive salary, full remote possible, technical challenges, company in scale up phase.
As a company committed to gender and cultural diversity, the company reiterates that it refuses all forms of discrimination and that all its job offers are open to people with disabilities.