Inbound Sales Development Representative
Effective Date: Now
Are you ready to work in a fast-paced environment and be the first point of contact for our future customers? AODocs is looking for our next superstar Inbound Sales Development Representative to interface with all levels of our buyers.
You’ll be responsible for qualifying inbound leads, routing them to Sales Executives, and tracking various data points that will help optimize our sales efforts. You’ll learn how to understand a lead’s needs and effectively communicate how AODocs will meet them by leveraging our key product offerings.
Our expectations of you
- Absorb the on-boarding manual and be ready to start contacting new prospects 10 days from start date.
- Demonstrate high levels of professionalism and AODocs product knowledge by learning how we support various industries and departments.
- Engage in 50+ calls per day and embrace the existing cadences to engage with future customers via email, phone, video and social drips via SalesLoft.
- Build interest and opportunities with new prospects by utilizing smart, targeted questions to speak knowledgeably with decision makers such as Directors, VPs and CIOs.
- Join Sales Executive in discovery calls you schedule to continue learning.
- Meet your monthly target of sales qualified leads in second full month.
- Exceed your quarterly quota of sales qualified leads in second quarter.
Characteristics consistent with success in this position
- Hustle and persistence a must.
- Team player who’s collaborative by prioritizing “we” before “me.”
- Ability to work in dynamic, changing environment with minimal direction.
- Superb listening skills. You understand objections and address them by turning skeptics into eager new customers.
- Strong written communication, phone, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized and strong time management skills.
- Experience selling software in the DMS & EMC space as plus.
- GSuite, Salesforce and SalesLoft experience a plus.
- Fluency in Spanish desired.