The global pandemic has brought a shift in the way we all work. Most corporate workforces shifted from working in an office to working from home almost overnight, requiring change management at a scale never before seen. Now that organizations are past the initial challenges of enabling a productive remote team, it’s time to revisit their systems and processes to ensure they are secure and compliant.
During this webinar, we'll discuss:
- The most common data security risks among distributed teams.
- Best practices for secure collaboration and data encryption in remote environments.
- How a modern information management solution can address common risks in today’s “new normal”.
- 3 simple steps to applying secure data protection best practices.
- How to easily comply with industry regulations such as CCPA, HIPAA, ITAR, GDPR, and more.
Finally, we’ll conclude with an interactive Q&A session with the speakers.
Meet the speakers: