Location: Atlanta or remote, USA
Effective Date: Now
AODocs is the only cloud-native and serverless document management and business process platform used by millions of users worldwide and recognized by major analyst firms like Forrester and Gartner as one of the global players in the content services platform space.
Why join our team?
- Are you interested in machine learning and AI? Or large-scale migration projects? Or learn more about the processes involved in getting a medical device approved by the FDA? From technical skills to domain expertise, your missions at AODocs will allow you to build an impressive resume!
- Have you ever visited the test track of an autonomous vehicle company? Or watched how Consumer Reports perform their product tests? Or toured a DNA sequencing lab? Our consultants have done all this! You will meet incredible people.
- You will have a great career path: sales engineering, business analysis, implementation projects, and account management. Our team offers a variety of jobs and a lot of flexibility between them. And as you grow in experience and expertise, you will learn new things every day.
As a Deployment Consultant, you will be responsible for deploying our content services platform, AODocs, on mission-critical enterprise processes in quality, engineering, legal, HR, finance, and other departments. Your responsibilities will include gathering requirements from business users, designing and proposing technical solutions, implementing the AODocs platform, planning and executing data migrations, and other activities required to meet customer requirements. Our deployment projects range from simple customer onboarding taking a couple of days to large-scale $500K+ engagements involving multiple consultants working under a senior program manager.
What you will do?
- Lead cloud-based application implementations from end to end, including client management, timeline, budget, etc.
- Develop configurations and customizations to leverage AODocs
- Support sales cycles and help gather requirements and scope future AODocs projects
- Ability to collaborate with team members to design, build and implement technology solutions that align with client business objectives
- Resolve challenging issues with practical problem-solving skills and cross-functional collaboration
- Become a product expert, including the technical workings and practical business applications.
- Manage new customers after the implementation process to ensure they successfully adopt our services.
- Work closely with business owners/decision-makers/executives to translate pain points, goals, and objectives into actionable strategies for success.
- Demonstrate professionalism, responsiveness, and friendliness at all times when engaging with customers, via phone, chat, and email as needed.
- Capture customer stories to be communicated to our product, engineering, and marketing teams
Who you are?
- > 3 years of implementing Software as a Service (SAAS)
- Experience working across multiple internal teams to resolve customer issues quickly and effectively.
- BS/BA Degree in Business Studies, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of SaaS and cloud architectures
- Excellent communication skills (writing, listening, phone).
- A team player that is capable of high performance and flexibility working in a dynamic environment.
Nice to Have
- Experience with Google Cloud, AWS, or Azure.
- Master Degree in computer science
- Experience with Enterprise Content Management software
- Experience with industry-specific software
What do we Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Complete benefits package
- 401(k) Retirement Plan and company match
- Commuter benefits
- Monthly internet stipend
- Mostly or all remote
- Career growth with an industry innovator
- Regular team outings & events
Who we are?
We are an independent software company created in 2012 that makes a SaaS solution, used by millions of users worldwide and recognized by major analyst firms like Forrester and Gartner as one of the global players in the document management space.
Built initially for Google Workspace exclusively, AODocs is now available for all organizations, regardless of whether they use Google Workspace or Office 365. This multiplies by 20x our addressable market, from the ~5% of the enterprise market using Google Workspace to 100% of the companies, and opens a new partner ecosystem to AODocs, allowing us to work with large system integrators and consulting companies who have strong ECM practices.
The leading products in this market, like IBM, FileNet, OpenText, and Hyland, are built on decades-old technical stacks that make them inflexible, complex to deploy, and expensive to maintain. With AODocs, we offer a more agile and genuinely cloud-native alternative to these incumbents. We have successfully replaced them for many customers, including large enterprise organizations like PwC, Colgate, Whirlpool, Solvay, Air Liquide, and Google itself. All these customers have proven AODocs’ ability to displace the traditional content services platforms and the benefits it brings to its customers: scalability, user experience, shorter implementation times by empowering business users to build their applications, ease of integration thanks to open APIs, all of these benefits combining to accelerate the customers’ business.
Many companies who have long been reluctant to move their documents and processes to the cloud because of security and compliance concerns are now changing their mind, reassured by the improvements made by the prominent cloud vendors and attracted by the business opportunities offered by artificial intelligence. AODocs is uniquely positioned to benefit from this trend and help its customers transform their businesses with these new technologies.