Senior Business Consultant
Location: Paris or Milan
Effective Date: Now
About the job
AODocs is a software company created in 2012 that makes a Content Services SaaS platform. It is included by Gartner (in its Magic Quadrant) and Forrester (in its Wave) as one of the top and most innovative players in the content services space, among a sea of very old non-cloud competitors like IBM Filenet and OpenText that are approaching end of life and thus setting us for a large growth opportunity. We are Google partners and Google is our customer.
Our product is used by over 500 large organizations such as PwC, Colgate, Whirlpool, Solvay, Air Liquide, and Google itself to control their sensitive documents and automate critical business processes. Our addressable market just got multiplied by 20 as AODocs - which was originally made for Google Workspace only - just became compatible with Microsoft Office. Our product runs at the heart of the business of multi-billion dollar companies!
Our headquarters are in Atlanta, with offices in Paris and Milan. Our team, with more than 120 people, is made up of highly motivated and competent people. We are growing rapidly and looking for new talent to help us reach new heights.
AODocs invites you to join the EMEA Services team as a senior business consultant.
This team supports customers (key accounts and SMEs) in their digital transformation, using various technologies and solutions:
- Management of AODocs projects (the in-house platform for building business applications for companies),
- Application integration project management in a sometimes complex ecosystem (ERP, CRM, other Cloud applications, etc.),
- Pre-sales activities on existing customers or new prospects,
- Conduct of process redesign support missions (Business or IT),
- Supervision of large-scale assessment projects in order to give recommendations in terms of deployment strategy.
You will be required to work for different clients, and various business teams (HR, legal, operational, R&D, purchasing, etc.).
Depending on your profile, your aspirations and the needs of the projects, you will have the opportunity to take part in the following aspects of the activity:
- Assistance missions: audit of processes, proposal for improvement, advice on the solutions to be used,
- Functional workshops: scoping workshops with the client's business team to qualify the needs raised, supervision of user tests, training in the use of the implemented solution,
- Implementation of solutions: writing and validation of functional and technical specifications, technical integration, configuration and testing of solutions,
- Demonstration: presentation of the application and its functionalities during short demonstrations specific to a business cycle,
- Pre-sales: participation in POC (Proof of Concept) to show the functionalities of the application to future customers, preparation of commercial proposals,
- Project management or collaboration with project manager on deployment projects.
- You have several years of experience (5+) in the field of IT (in a consulting firm or in industry) with experiences in implementing solutions in ERP, ECM, CRM etc..
- You want to diversify your business and actively participate in building a team and your business.
- You want to evolve in a motivating, dynamic and challenging environment.
Qualifications required of the candidate:
- Adaptability and quick learning,
- Neat written and oral expressions,
- Excellent relationship,
- Mastering French,
- English professional
- Capacity for analysis and proposal,
Other appreciated qualities:
- Knowledge of Google Workspace / Office 365 collaborative suites
- Knowledge of ECM technologies (Enterprise Content Management)
- Proficiency in a 3rd language (Spanish or German)
Benefits of the position
- International and multicultural work environment: frequent international projects, regular collaboration with colleagues from subsidiaries abroad,
- Direct contact with clients and external stakeholders (Google, Microsoft, ISV, Project Manager, HR, final users, IT Managers),
- Regular contacts with external interlocutors (IT interlocutors and various professions including management positions),
- Collaboration with internal teams with various profiles: service and product developers, sales representatives, marketing managers, foreign exchange experts, architects,
- High level of responsibility and autonomy.
- Work on the latest technologies: all cloud related.
- Young, dynamic team with very varied skills (management, project management, consulting, technical),
- Rapid evolution and accountability,
- Discovery of a booming market and technologies,
- Possibility to travel internationally for specific missions,
- Beautiful office in Paris, with flexible remote working arrangements, up to 3 days a week.