Safe Collaboration in Google Drive
Share content with your team and collaborate together as easily as in a regular Google Drive folder while protecting your content against accidental data loss. Push your documents to all team members.
- Corporate ownership – all files are owned by a corporate Google account
- Folder integrity protection – prevent users from moving files out of a shared folder
- File loss prevention – prevent users from deleting files or folders
- File recovery – dedicated trash per folder with configurable retention time
- Office files collaboration – edit and save Office documents directly in Google Drive and lock files against concurrent modifications
- Breadcrumbs – view your document’s parent folder path in the Google Docs editor
- Search in folder – narrow keyword search to a specific folder
- Pushed folders – automatically add a Team Folder to the users’ My Drive
- Folder picker – easily access all your Team Folders from Google Drive and star your favorite folders
Google Drive. Secured.
Protect your sensitive documents against accidental sharing to unauthorized viewers, and lock down the folder structure by preventing end-users from creating, renaming or moving subfolders, while letting them edit documents.
- Secured sharing – prevent users from sharing files or folders
- Folder structure protection – prevent end users from creating, renaming, moving subfolders
- Folder structure replication – turn your folder structure into a template and replicate it to multiple Team Folders in a few clicks
- Bulk permission setting – apply a folder’s sharing permissions recursively to all its files and subfolders
- External sharing control – configure a whitelist of external users, groups and domains with whom external sharing is authorized
Documents in Context
Organize your documents in a structured library, with custom document properties of any type, and attach any Google Drive files. Configure personalized views to display and browse your documents. Define business workflows with multiple approval steps, customized notification emails, expiration dates, and more advanced business logics with custom scripts.
- Document metadata – tag your documents with any type of properties (strings, numbers, people, URLs, dates, value lists, …)
- Custom document views – configure list views and reports by selecting columns, sort order, and filters
- Advanced search – combine multiple search criteria like keywords, metadata values, date ranges and numerical values
- Geolocation – tag documents with geographic location data and search your documents by distance on a map
Keep multiple versions of your documents without creating duplicate files. Make sure your users have always access to the latest version of each document, while being able to easily open previous versions
- Version control – create new versions of documents, and view or revert to previous versions
- Check-in / Check-out – prevent concurrent modifications and enforce strict version control via document check-in / check-out