Nothing ever stays the same. That also holds true for content management. Content management, once known as enterprise content management (ECM), is crucial to helping organizations leverage their information to spur innovation and increase productivity.
However, ECM systems limit what organizations can do if they’re unable to connect with other systems that help companies better tap into their data. That’s why ECM has transformed into content services. In this webinar, you’ll learn how ECM has evolved into content services and discover ways to help your organization restructure its systems to get the most out this technology.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How and why ECM has evolved into content services
- How content services can transform your information management strategies
- The key trends in ECM and content services
- How users can connect their other applications, like SAP and Salesforce, with content services platforms to more easily access and manage their files
- How to ensure that your solution can co-exist with Google and Microsoft tools