For businesses to thrive, they must be able to protect company data and sensitive customer information. Companies exposed for their poor security practices pay a big price, often smeared in the media, and slapped with large fines. Moreover, in wake of COVID-19, it has become clear to every company that the ability to work from anywhere is a vital requirement for success.
While large companies can pour millions of dollars into their IT security, many organizations don’t have the resources to put the security measures that they need to properly protect themselves in place.
In Document Security: 9 Reasons Why Everything Should Be In The Public Cloud, you’ll learn about:
- The importance of physical infrastructure and network security
- The issues with software updates
- How to use permissions and document access controls to protect your data
- Automating file management to minimize the risk of human error
- User training best practices and security tools
- How the cloud can minimize damage from a breach
Don’t leave your company vulnerable. Discover how the public cloud can help you keep your organization’s sensitive documents safe.