Location: Paris or Remote
Effective Date: Now
We are an independent software company created in 2012 that makes a SaaS solution used by millions of users worldwide and is recognized by major analyst firms like Forrester and Gartner as one of the global players in the document management space.
AODocs is the only cloud and serverless document management and business process platform fully integrated with Google Drive and Workspace, allowing organizations in all industries to easily control their documents, scale their business-critical processes and meet compliance requirements – all the while enhancing user experience.
In the current context of COVID-19, the digitization of documents and business processes is becoming a top priority for many organizations. In response, AODocs is now in a scale-up phase! We’re growing fast, and looking for new talent that will help us reach new heights.
The AODocs platform is used by Google and recommended for Google Workspace.
This privileged relationship with Google allows us to have exclusive access to some of their most innovative solutions, particularly in Machine Learning.
Our R&D team of ~50 people is global (we have people based in France, Hungary, Italy, and the USA), highly motivated, and competent. We are a remote-open company: anyone can work fully remotely. We also have offices in Bordeaux, Milan, and Paris if that’s more your thing.
Our infrastructure is entirely on the cloud on Google Cloud Platform. We use Terraform, AppEngine, Pub/Sub, Google Queues, Google Tasks, Datastore, and BigQuery. We code in Angular and Typescript for the front-end and in Java for the back-end. We have a bit of Go for our “heavy clients”. We have recently released a freshly baked mobile application, for Android and iPhone, in Flutter. We work Agile, Scrum, or Kanban, it’s up to the team.
Why are we recruiting?
AODocs is at a crossroads, ready to scale up its teams and technology to be ready and competitive for the markets of the future. We are expanding and improving our team’s composition and capabilities to face these new challenges and we need someone who will drive that process forward and make sure that we pick the best. Recruiting is a key matter for us, you will therefore be working directly with the C positions to define the best profiles and strategies to reach our goals.
Your main missions
- Be the owner of a tech-focused recruitment process and the daily “recruitment go-to person” for the management and recruitment owners by teams and units
- Investigate, help identify and qualify hiring needs
- Act as the entry point for all our recruitment partners helping them to understand our requirements, organize the interview process and make sure all legal aspects are covered
- Define and maintain the templates, documents, and routines to be used throughout our recruitment process
- Help source and assess candidates, understand each case’s specificities and provide support in each case
- Be the entry point for all our candidates at all stages of the process, liaising with the team and providing feedback to the candidates and to our recruitment partners
- Write and distribute attractive ads on various channels (job boards, professional social networks, exploitation of the collaborators’ networks, incentive to cooptation, etc.)
- Own our candidate recruitment pipeline (ATS) making sure it is always up to date
- Provide reports to measure our performance and be able to identify where we could improve
- Significant experience in talent acquisition
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent relational skills
- Experience working with and for engineering teams
- At ease and familiar with tech/engineering profiles (what they mean, what they do, how to source them, etc.)
- Good knowledge of recruitment platforms and tools
- Autonomous but able to work in a team: plan with a team but most often work with one partner or by yourself
- Able to clearly communicate and report on progress and alerts
- Fluent in English. French or Italian is a big plus. Experience in a company where the practice of English is mandatory
- Graduate (Bac + 5)
Why would you join us?
Competitive salary, full remote possible, recruitment challenges, company in scale-up phase.
As a company committed to gender and cultural diversity, the company reiterates that it refuses all forms of discrimination and that all its job offers are open to people with disabilities.