Location: Bordeaux, (full remote)
Effective Date: Now
We are an independent software company created in 2012 that makes a SaaS solution, used by millions of users worldwide and recognized by major analyst firms like Forrester and Gartner as one of the global players in the document management space.
AODocs is the only cloud and serverless document management and business process platform fully integrated with Google Drive and Workspace, allowing organizations in all industries to easily control their documents, scale their business-critical processes, and meet compliance requirements – all while enhancing user experience.
In the current context of COVID-19, the digitization of documents and business processes is becoming a top priority for many organizations. This has encouraged AODocs to move into a scale-up phase! We’re growing fast, and looking for new talent that will help us reach new heights.
The AODocs platform is used by Google and recommended for Google Workspace.
This privileged relationship with Google allows us to have exclusive access to some of their most innovative solutions, particularly in Machine Learning.
Our R&D team of ~50 people is global (we have people based in France, Hungary, Italy, and the USA), highly motivated, and competent. We are a remote open company: anyone can work remotely. We also have offices in Bordeaux, Milan, and Paris if that’s more your thing.
Our infrastructure is entirely on the cloud on Google Cloud Platform. We use Terraform, App Engine, Datastore and BigQuery. We code in Angular and Typescript for the front-end and in Java for the back-end. We work in Agile methodology (Scrum or Kanban).
Why are we recruiting?
Bordeaux's office is the owner of a product to help our customers migrate their documents into AODocs. We deliver a sensitive product that deals with our customer’s documents, the quality and compliance processes around them. We deliver a cornerstone component for our capacity to provide reliability and trust in that context. Our engineering team spreads across several countries and our quality processes are some of the very few that are spread across all teams.
In that context, we are looking for a QA Engineer with a technical background on backend testing to be accountable for the quality of Migrate for AODocs.
You will be part of the Migrate for AODocs Squad and embedded in the QA Chapter. You will be the owner of the tests and quality aspect of the squad. You will therefore be involved in all the team’s development cycles. In that context, you will:
- Work closely with the team’s product owner for the specifications and any kind of guidelines they may require from a quality perspective to orient their work.
- Define acceptance criteria for each story.
- Participate in the team’s rituals (planning, grooming, daily stand-up…)
- Analyze and qualify issues.
- Create, maintain and perform functional testing.
- Be accountable for the non-regression testing for the squad’s production.
- Identify where automation is required and maintain and improve the quality of the product’s test automation.
- Be an active member of the QA Chapter and, be a contributor to the architecture and implementation of the general test factory and framework.
- Experience with Java development.
- Experience with backend testing (API, backend job….).
- Experience with Cucumber runs in a continuous integration environment.
- Experience with an Agile methodology.
- Writes and speaks fluent English.
- Passion for software testing and quality.
Why would you join us?
Competitive salary, full remote possible, technical challenges, company in scale up phase.
As a company committed to gender and cultural diversity, the company reiterates that it refuses all forms of discrimination and that all its job offers are open to people with disabilities.