Google Alliance Manager
Location: North America
Effective Date: Now
AODocs partners with top Google Cloud Partners and document management experts around the world to deliver the only content services platform recommended for Workspace and used by Google. AODocs is headquartered in Atlanta, GA with offices in San Francisco, Paris, and Milan.
As an integral part of the Alliances Team, Google Alliance Manager will lead and manage the relationship with Google and AODocs. With the goal of meeting and acceding AODocs’ growth targets for Google relationship. The Google Alliances Manager will position AODocs for continued aggressive growth in attributed revenue and future programs. The Google Alliances Manager will develop the strategy with Google and define the opportunity and the value of the joint partnership. In addition he/she will develop and manage the Google alliance by (1) developing joint solutions (2) driving sales and marketing alignment (3) working cross functionally to develop marketing collateral (4) supporting joint selling and channel activities. The Manager can develop and deliver marketing messages regarding AODocs and Google solution to a broad audience, including internal stakeholders such as Google sales and partner sales teams, and external groups including clients and prospects. The message is presented in collateral such as data sheets, white papers, presentations, email templates, blog posts, sales training materials and marketing materials. Technical Engineer(s) support Alliance initiatives and programs.
- Own and develop Google relationships across complex ecosystem.
- Develop a plan for co-sell success
- Create, maintain and execute a North America business plan
- Create and Maintain financial plan- revenue, margin and investment
- Measurably uplift AODocs profile with Google by engaging their marketing, sales, and development
- Present detailed proposals for new and existing programs and how to scale them inside AODocs
- Drive adoption of joint solutions inside AODocs sales and marketing teams
- Present and provide well formed updates to the AODocs Executive team
- Evaluate and propose the best allocation of resources to achieve stated goals
- Develop joint sales and marketing collateral, white papers, best practices, web content, press releases, case studies, articles, and other materials
- Experience in developing and managing strategic partnerships
- Recent documented success with Google relationship (another large partners a plus)
- Recent documented success working with Google’s partner program or comparable program.
- History of establishing new relationships within Google and other companies.
- History of driving joint co-selling and co-marketing activities
- Ability to drive creation of white papers, best practices, competitive comparisons and product datasheets
- Understanding the relationships within of Google Enterprise and Corporate Sales teams
- Highly organized and capable of multitasking with exceptional success
- Thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment and comfortable with ambiguity
- Independent, driven thinker who has the desire to take initiative
- Works well in a team environment
- Strong written, verbal and presentation communication skills to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong networker able to quickly grow AODocs’ reach
- Strong business analytical mindset: well-versed in articulating the business model and return on investment for customers and prospects via our compelling business model
- This position will require 30% travel, including trade shows and conferences as required by corporate once travel resumes.
Nice to Haves
- Experience using Google Workspace and Salesforce
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Career growth & development with a rapidly growing company