At AODocs we are looking for an experienced technical support engineer to join our team in Paris.
What will be your responsibilities?
You will be part of the technical support team in Paris:
* Providing AODocs Customers and Deployment teams with support over Email and phone in French and English languages.
* Remote assistance to Customers using Google Hangout.
* Working closely with development and QA teams to resolve technical issues.
* Working with Jira platform to manage development tasks and bugs found by Support.
* Writing Knowledge Base articles, mainly for the FAQ part.
* Working with sales team to help secure new partners and customers.
Who are we looking for? People who have:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or similar.
- At least 3 years of experience on a similar position, preferably at a Saas software editor.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Technical skills required to investigate advanced issues: reading logs, performing simple database queries, knowledge of web browser basics.
- Experience in problem investigation and resolution. * Logical thinking and skills for working with data.
- Structured and organised approach to work, extremely detail oriented and methodical.
- Communication skills and willingness to work with clients.
- Ability to work with different tasks and set priorities.
Would be appreciated:
- Experience in working with Zendesk and / or the Jira platform
- Knowledge of Google Apps and Google App Engine
- Basic spoken and written French for internal communication
- Additional foreign languages