Content Marketing Manager
Can you make this job description sound irresistible? Want to write inspiring content for a company that is transforming the way companies and people work together? If so, you may be a fit for our Content Marketing Manager position.
We’re looking for a great story-teller and bright content writer to join our growing marketing team. We’re looking for someone with top-notch writing skills who will work closely with key stakeholders and talent across the company to create smart and innovative content to position Revevol and its growing portfolio of cloud technology practices as a thought leader and visionary.
- Work with key people across the global team (mainly San Francisco, Atlanta, Paris, and Milan) to define and execute a content strategy for the company
- Quickly get up to speed understanding our services and technology in order to translate features and functions into tangible business benefits
- Speak directly to our customers and prospects, articulating solutions to key industry challenges and business problems
- Focus on longer form content (i.e., Whitepapers) and also create customer success stories, blog posts, email campaigns, website copy, and digital ads with the primary goal of creating compelling messaging to position the company as a thought leader
- Find ways to adapt content to different formats and audiences (social media, etc.)
- A brilliant wordsmith
- 5+ years of content writing experience. Knowledge of Cloud Computing and/or business process automation a plus.
- Understanding of SEO best practices
- Proactive and resourceful
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Strong portfolio of published or professional writing samples
- BA/BS required